Registration for 2017-18 School Year:
Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and NEW students
What is my school?
For information related to school boundaries, please consult the online map of school attendance zones or stop by the District office at 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, to view a full-size map.
- Get further school information here.
How do I get started to register?
Step 1: Complete the online pre-enrollment form at this link. You will be asked to upload documents that prove your residency within District 64. Acceptable documents are listed in the form or see a list of acceptable residency documents here.
Step 2: You must provide a certified copy of your child's birth certificate in person at the school office. Or during the summer, please submit to the District 64 Educational Service Center. To register for kindergarten in 2017-18, a child must be five years old on or before September 1, 2017.
Step 3: Once your documents have been accepted, you will be emailed a unique Infosnap code in late April for each child to provide additional emergency information, review required permissions, see health requirements, and pay required student fees for 2017-18. You must finish this final step of the registration process as soon as possible for enrollment to be considered complete.
Information especially for Kindergarten/1st Grade 2017-18
- Early Entrance to Kindergarten or First Grade for 2017-18 - For information about the requirements and procedures, please contact the District 64 Department for Student Learning at 847-318-4304.
- Prior to completing an application for Early Entrance - make an appointment with the Business Office at 847-318-4235.
- Looking for child care options for your kindergarten student? Information about child care options for students entering kindergarten in 2017-18 is available here.
- Kindergarten Roundup Evenings were conducted at the five elementary schools earlier this spring.
Homelessness or Temporary Living Situations
Students experiencing homelessness or a temporary living situation should consult this letter for more information. A list of additional resources is available. See also this referral information from AHAND (Association of Homeless Advocates in the North/Northwest District).
Records request form to be sent to prior school.
These forms are to be used when further documentation must be provided as requested by District 64: