District 64 families will enjoy a longer summer vacation in 2019 to provide an extra week for facility improvements to be completed at several schools during the compressed construction season.
Students will return for the start of the 2019-20 school year on Monday, August 26, 2019.
The calendar, however, remains in close alignment with Maine Township High School District 207 for holiday periods.
Download the calendar here, as adopted by the Board of Education on December 10, 2018.
- First Day of School for Students – Monday, August 26, 2019
- Thanksgiving Recess - Begin Monday, November 25, 2019 - Return Monday, December 2, 2019
- Winter Recess – Begin Monday, December 23, 2019 - Return Monday, January 6, 2020
- Spring Recess – Begin Friday, March 20, 2020 - Return Monday, March 30, 2020
- Last Day of School* – Wednesday, June 10, 2020 (*In the event that more than four emergency days are used during the regular school year, the District will communicate about a possible extension of the school calendar.)
- Potential Records Planning Days - March 9, 2020 and June 10, 2020