Red Ribbon Week is an opportunity for our kids to focus on drug prevention and education, as well as to making a personal commitment to live healthy and drug free lives. Carpenter will be celebrating Red Ribbon Week from 10/24-10/28.
Each day, students will receive great little reminders to stay drug-free.
Here are the daily events that have been planned:
● MONDAY: Your Choices are the Key to Your Dreams
Students come to school in their pajamas.
● TUESDAY: Strike Out Drugs
Wear baseball (or other sport) shirts or jerseys.
● WEDNESDAY: Turn Your Back on Drugs
Wear shirts backwards.
● THURSDAY: Carpenter is too BRIGHT for Drugs
Wear neon or bright clothing.
● FRIDAY: Voting for my Future to Be Drug-Free
Wear red, white and blue clothing.