BOE Special Mtg Video 12-19-11
Due to its age, this meeting video has been archived but is still available in DVD format upon request for check-out from the Office of the Superintendent, District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068.
Please use this online form to request a meeting DVD; you will be notified when it is ready for pick up during business hours. (Form opens in new window.) Thank you!
District 64 Board of Education
Special Meeting December 19, 2011 6:30 p.m.
This meeting was taped on location at the District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge.
The times noted in brackets refer to the start of that item on the video counter.
- Public comments (none)
- Adoption of final 2011 levy resolution #1077 and resolution #1078 for the reduction of certain fund levies (Business Manager Becky Allard) [0:02:20]
- Acceptance of District maintenance plan (from architects Fanning Howey: Keri Van Sant and Doug Partington; District 64 Director of Facility Management Scott Mackall; District 64 Business Manager Becky Allard) [0:04:42]
- Discussion/approval to design and bid 2012 capital projects (same presenters as above) [0:15:20] [Public comments begin at 01:08:39]
The Board took a brief recess before resuming:
- Maine Township Special Education Program (MTSEP) review (Director of Pupil Services James Even, Business Manager Becky Allard) [02:41:27] [Public comments begin at 03:17:38]
- Consent agenda: accounts payable bills [03:20:27]
- Closed session to discuss performance of employee [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)] [03:21:50]
Next public meeting: Monday, January 23, 2012 at Jefferson School, 8200 N. Greendale, Niles
Return to Board of Education Meetings page for agenda, minutes and meeting reports.