Every Child, Everyday, Every Way
The D64 Technology Services Department is committed to developing and supporting an educational technology ecosystem that maximizes teaching and learning.
In this modern age, technology tools are used in every facet of the learning journey and ignites the learning process. Students become not just knowledgeable but knowledge-ABLE, as described by Dr. Michael Wesch at Kansas State University. Being knowledge-ABLE is exercising the skills of media and information literacy which essential for this new generation to succeed in this modern global age.
All students in District 64 participate in the 1:1 Digital Learning Program with iPads for kindergarten and first grade and Chromebooks for grades 2-8. Teachers and students are able to choose the right technology in our D64 Technology Ecosystem to support 21st century learning for all learners.
Technology Department Org Chart
"We need to move our students from being kowledgeable – that is knowing a bunch of stuff, to knowledge-ABLE – able to find, sort, analyze, criticize, and even create new knowledge."
- D64 1:1 Digital Learning Program V.9.0 - 9th Edition (2023-24) (opens in new window)
- D64 1:1 Digital Learning Program V8.0 - 8th Edition (2022-23) (opens in new window)
- Internet Connectivity Assistance
- Securly Parent Portal for D64
- Online Resources - Elementary School
- Online Resources - Middle School
- Student Data Privacy (SOPPA)
- Parent U - Technology
- Technology Photo Gallery
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.