District 64’s mission is to inspire every child to discover, learn, achieve, and care. This mission is set for all students in D64; the Student Services Department is committed to ensure this mission is first and foremost for all students. In addition, the Student Services Department is committed to being partners with parents, and collaborating together to provide an appropriate educational program for each and every student.
Our leadership team is honored to serve the District 64 community! The 2019-20 team includes (L/R): Elisa Leporini, Alyssa Zommick, Kristyn Bair, Angela Phillips, Toni Galan, and Dr. Lea Anne Frost.
Meet the Student Services leadership team:
- Student Services Coordinator Ms. Antonia (Toni) Galan will return to District 64 and continue to serve Washington and Franklin schools.
- Joining District 64 in 2019-20 as a Student Services Coordinator is Ms. Alyssa Zommick. Ms. Zommick has served one year as a special education coordinator in Huntley School District 158 and was a special education teacher for seven years prior in East Maine School District 63 and Kildeer-Countryside School District 96. Ms. Zommick will coordinate services part-time at Roosevelt School.
- Ms. Elisa Leporini will become part of the D64 family and serve as the student services coordinator for Field and Carpenter schools. Ms. Leporini has spent the last two years as an Assistant Director of Student Services in East Aurora School District 131. Previously, she held positions in Skokie-Morton Grove School District 69 as an Early Childhood Social Worker/Case Manager, Behavior Intervention Coach, and Assistant Principal.
- Ms. Kristyn Bair is also a new addition to the Student Services team. Ms. Bair has been an autism and behavior coach with the Northwest Suburban Special Education Organization (NSSEO) for the last three years. She previously served as a school psychologist in Waukegan School District 60. Ms. Bair will be the middle school Student Services Coordinator.
- Newly appointed Assistant Director Angela Phillips was previously the Assistant Director for Special Education in North Chicago, the Division Chair of Special Education at Zion-Benton High School District, and an Assistant Principal within Deerfield School District as well as a special education teacher.
For additional information, please contact:
- Dr. Lea Anne Frost - Director of Student Services - 847-318-4332
- Angela Phillips - Assistant Director of Student Services - 847-318-8122
- Kristyn Bair - Student Services Coordinator (Emerson and Lincoln middle schools)
- Antonia (Toni) Galan - Student Services Coordinator (Washington and Franklin schools)
- Elisa Leporini - Student Services Coordinator (Field and Carpenter schools)
- Alyssa Zommick - Student Services Coordinator (Roosevelt School)