BOE COW Video 10-24-11
Due to its age, this meeting video has been archived but is still available in DVD format upon request for check-out from the Office of the Superintendent, District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068.
Please use this online form to request a meeting DVD; you will be notified when it is ready for pick up during business hours. (Form opens in new window.) Thank you!
District 64 Board of Education
Regular Meeting October 24, 2011
This meeting was taped on location at Washington School (Learning Resource Center), 1500 Stewart Ave., Park Ridge.
The times noted in brackets refer to the start of that item on the video counter.
- Public comments [02:45]
- Technology coaches presentation (Director of Technology Terri Bresnahan, Carrie Bellen/Franklin School, Amanda Walsh/Lincoln Middle School, Caroline Schaab/Roosevelt School) [03:43; BOE comments begin 38:00]
- Review of Capacity Study - Facility Master Plan (from architects Fanning/Howey Keri Van Sant and Shannan Lefever) [47:30]
- Discussion on Board goals - communication (Public Information Coordinator Bernadette Tramm) [1:08:20]
- Discussion on Community Finance Committee (Supt. Bender) [1:34:30]
- Consent Agenda (Director of Pupil Services James Even, Business Manager Becky Allard) [1:51:24]
- Approval of minutes [2:09:53]
- Other items of information/minutes of Board committees (Supt. Bender) [2:10:59]
- Other: Report from Board member Zimmerman/LEED Award Stevenson HS [2:11:32]
- Other: Report from Board members Borrelli and Collins/ED-RED [2:16:52]
- Other: Principal Appreciation Day (Supt. Bender) [2:20:19]
Next meeting: Monday, November 14, 2011 at Carpenter School, 300 N. Hamlin Ave., Park Ridge -- 6:30 p.m. Committee-of-the-Whole Finance and 7:30 p.m. Regular Board meeting
Return to Board of Education Meetings page for agenda, minutes and meeting reports.