BOE Video 11-14-11
Due to its age, this meeting video has been archived but is still available in DVD format upon request for check-out from the Office of the Superintendent, District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068.
Please use this online form to request a meeting DVD; you will be notified when it is ready for pick up during business hours. (Form opens in new window.) Thank you!
District 64 Board of Education
Regular Meeting November 14, 2011 7:30 p.m.
This meeting was taped on location at Carpenter School (south gym), 300 N. Hamlin Ave., Park Ridge.
The times noted in brackets refer to the start of that item on the video counter.
NOTE: Tour of Carpenter Auditorium occurred immediately following
the Committee-of-the-Whole meeting and prior to the regular business meeting.
- Pledge of Allegiance/School Board Members Day recognition
- Public comments [0:09:20]
- Review of energy benchmarking analysis/summary (Facility Master Plan) (from architects Fanning Howey: Keri Van Sant and Ian Hadden) [0:11:45]
- Approval of application for Early Childhood Construction Grant (Keri Van Sant/Fanning Howey; Director of Pupil Services James Even; Director of Facility Management Scott Mackall) [0:46:18]
- Community Finance Committee leadership update (Supt. Bender) [1:02:59]
- FY11 audit report (Asst. Business Manager Brian Imhoff; Business Manager Becky Allard off camera) [1:08:23]
- Resolution to approve 2011 proposed tax levy (Business Manager Becky Allard) [1:24:05]
- Report on summer interim session 2011 (Asst. Supt. for Student Learning Diane Betts) [1:27:55]
- Presentation and approval of summer interim session 2012 dates and fees (Asst. Supt. Betts) [1:32:08]
- First Reading of Board Policy PRESS Issue 76, June 2011 (omitting policies 5:125 and 5:170) (Supt. Bender; Public Info Coordinator Bernadette Tramm) [2:01:54]
- Consent agenda (Supt. Bender; Asst. Supt. for Human Resources Sandra Stringer) [2:08:55]
- Approval of minutes [2:13:24]
- Other (Supt. Bender; Business Manager Allard off camera; Director of Facility Mngt. Mackall) [2:14:09]
- Closed session to discuss collective bargaining [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2)] and performance of employee [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)] [2:26:00]
Next public meeting: Monday, December 12, 2011 at District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge.
Return to Board of Education Meetings page for agenda, minutes and meeting reports.