BOE Video 12-12-11
Due to its age, this meeting video has been archived but is still available in DVD format upon request for check-out from the Office of the Superintendent, District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068.
Please use this online form to request a meeting DVD; you will be notified when it is ready for pick up during business hours. (Form opens in new window.) Thank you!
District 64 Board of Education
Public Hearing on Levy 7:00 p.m. & Regular Meeting 7:30 p.m.
December 12, 2011
This meeting was taped on location at the Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge.
- Public hearing on the proposed 2011 tax levy (Business Manager Becky Allard; no comments)
Regular meeting: [05:35]
- Public comments (none)/Supt. remarks [06:45]
- Presentation from Township Treasurer (Tom Ahlbeck) [07:45]
- Review Maintenance Plan and options for facility project priorities (Facility Master Plan) (from Fanning Howey: Terry Liette; Carl Baxmeyer; Keri Van Sant; Charlene Johnsos; District 64 Director of Facility Management Scott Mackall) [27:09] Public comments [1:34:46]
- Strategic Plan progress report (Public Info Coordinator Bernadette Tramm; Roosevelt Principal Kevin Dwyer; Washington Principal Kim Nasshan; Asst. Supt. for Student Learning Diane Betts; Lincoln Asst. Principal Tim Gleason; Director of Technology Terri Bresnahan) [1:40:10]
- Consent agenda: personnel report; bills, payroll and benefits; approval of policies PRESS Issue 76, June 2011 (omitting 5:125 and 5:170), 4:170, 6:130 and 7:30; copy machine leases; approval of financial update for the period ending November 30, 2011; destruction of audio closed minutes [2:10:40]
- Approval of minutes: closed session November 28, 2011; COW meeting November 14, 2011; Board meeting November 14, 2011; closed session November 14, 2011 [2:13:15]
- Memos of information: 2011 District 64 employee campaign for Park Ridge Community Fund; TIF update; Board Goal: Communications [2:14:00]
- Other [2:15:15] (Business Manager Becky Allard)
- Closed session to discuss collective bargaining [5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2)] [2:28:52]
Next public meeting: Monday, December 19, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge.
Return to Board of Education Meetings page for agenda, minutes and meeting reports.