BOE Video 8-22-11
Due to its age, this meeting video has been archived but is still available in DVD format upon request for check-out from the Office of the Superintendent, District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068.
Please use this online form to request a meeting DVD; you will be notified when it is ready for pick up during business hours. (Form opens in new window.) Thank you!
District 64 Board of Education
Regular Meeting August 22, 2011
This meeting was taped on location at the Hendee Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge.
- Public Comments (various speakers)
- Approval of 2011-12 health insurance plan (Business Manager Becky Allard)
- Update on architect evaluation for Field and Carpenter schools (Keri VanSant and Charlene Johnsos, Fanning Howey)
- Presentation and adoption of Board Goals for 2011-13
- Presentation and adoption of updates on Board of Education Operating Principles
- Consent Agenda: personnel report; bills; approval of financial update for the period ending July 31, 2011; approval of Policy Issue 75, February 2011; approval of Intergovernmental Agreement between the Governing Board of the Niles Township District for Special Education #807 and the Board of Education of Park Ridge CCSD64 for the provision of certain special education services
- Approval of Minutes: Special Board Meeting August 8, 2011; Committee-of-the-Whole Meeting August 8, 2011
- Memos of information: upcoming agenda; update on summer construction projects; update on Strategic Plan for 2011-12; Department of Student Learning focus areas
- Update on Institute Day and opening day of school
- Board President announcements
Next meeting: Committee-of-the-Whole meeting on Monday, September 12, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. at Emerson Middle School (multipurpose room), 8101 N. Cumberland Ave., Niles. As of August 22, the topics expected to be covered will be:
- Review 2011-12 tentative budget prior to Board adoption on September 26, 2011
- Facility Master Plan: Roles, Goals and Controls Workshop