BOE COW Video 9-26-11
Due to its age, this meeting video has been archived but is still available in DVD format upon request for check-out from the Office of the Superintendent, District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068.
Please use this online form to request a meeting DVD; you will be notified when it is ready for pick up during business hours. (Form opens in new window.) Thank you!
District 64 Board of Education
Regular Meeting September 26, 2011
This meeting was taped on location at Franklin School (gymnasium), 2401 Manor Lane, Park Ridge.
The times noted in brackets refer to the start of that item on the video counter.
- Outdoor tour of Franklin School parking/playground area improvements [not on video]
- Slideshow of Franklin School parking/playground area improvements (Principal Dan Walsh)
- Public Hearing on the 2011-12 budget [10:03]
- Presentation from Business Manager Becky Allard [12:23]
- Public comments [16:00]
Regular meeting begins [49:20]
- Adoption of FY12 District 64 budget (Business Manager Becky Allard) [49:57]
- Public comments [1:03:55]
- Sixth day of enrollment report (Business Manager Becky Allard) [1:08:50]
- Discussion/approval of Facility Master Plan goals (Supt. Bender; from architects Fanning/Howey Keri Van Sant and George Kacan) [1:21:28]
- Approve Deferral of Payment of Part II Assessments and Maintenance Plan (Supt. Bender; from architects Fanning/Howey Keri Van Sant and George Kacan) [1:47:25]
- Discussion of Board Committees (Board members) [1:56:40]
- Consent Agenda (Director of Technology Terri Bresnahan, Director of Facility Management Scott Mackall, voice only - Business Manager Becky Allard) [2:10:33]
- Approval of minutes [2:32:30]
- Other items of information (Supt. Bender, voice only - Business Manager Becky Allard) [2:33:40]
Next meeting: Committee-of-the-Whole Meeting on Monday, October 17, 2011 6:30 p.m. at the District 64 Educational Service Center, 164 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge.
Return to Board of Education Meetings page for agenda, minutes and meeting reports.