The District 64 Board of Education held their regular August meeting on the evening of the 12th at Jefferson School. Some of the highlights from the meeting included:
- The Board approved the appointment of Carpenter Elementary School Assistant Principal Sean Degman.
- The Board approved the 2021-22 District 64 In-Person Learning Plan. The plan follows the Governor’s orders that require indoor masking regardless of vaccination status of students or faculty. The full plan can be found here.
- The Board approved Resolution #1271 of the 2021-22 Tentative Budget and officially established a public hearing date for approval at the September 23 meeting.
- Superintendent Dr. Eric Olson presented the Board with the state of the District. “It feels very good where we are in District 64” he said.
- The Board approved the recommended Personnel Report that was presented by Assistant Superintendent Dr. Joel Martin.
Video of the full Board meeting can be viewed here.