Nearly 70 students and their families turned out to the 2017 District-wide 21st Century Learning Showcase on May 22nd at Emerson school. The community also turned out to see and learn! You can also see the Twitter feed at #D64innovates. There were many amazing projects where student practiced future-ready skills in the 4C's – communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity.
- App-Smashing Country Reports
- STEM Inquiry Design Projects
- 90 Second Stop Motion Film Fest
- Celebrating Presidents Using ChatterKid
- Google Map Virtual Tours of States
- 3D Printing and Exploring Countries
- Genius Hour
- Farmlands (Google Draw)
- WEMS Broadcasting
- 21st Centruy Classroom Redesign
- Chrome Depot
- Makey Makey Operation Game
Please enjoy this photo gallery from the event!