Do you have a questions about District 64's student services? Are there any concerns you want to tell us about?
Beginning in January, Dr. Lea Anne Frost, District 64’s Director of Student Services, will host a monthly coffee for parents to express their concerns, ask questions, or discuss any matters related to the Student Services Department. Please feel free to attend all or part of these meetings.
The times and dates for the coffees are:
- 8 to 10 a.m. on Thursday, January 16 at the Franklin School conference room, 2401 Manor Lane, Park Ridge
- 8 to 10 a.m. on Monday, February 3 in the Roosevelt School conference room, 1001 South Fairview Avenue, Park Ridge
- 3 to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 10 in the Emerson Middle School conference room, 8108 North Cumberland Avenue, Niles
- 8 to 10 a.m. on Wednesday, April 22 in the Carpenter Elementary School conference room, 300 North Hamlin Avenue, Park Ridge
- 3 to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 19 in the Washington Elementary School conference room ,1500 Stewart Avenue, Park Ridge