For financial information on earlier fiscal years, please see the companion page: Financial Data - Prior Years
(PDFs open in new window)
Financial Data - Current
New! 2018-19 Financial Information
The new fiscal year budget cycle is underway!
- The Board conducted a Committee-of-the-Whole: Budget on June 11, 2018 with an in-depth review of the first draft of the tentative budget for fiscal year 2018-19.
- The Board adopted the Tentative Budget 2018-19 at the June 25, 2018 regular Board of Education meeting.
The Board of Education will conduct a public hearing on the budget at 6:45 p.m. on Monday, August 27, 2018. The Board is scheduled to adopt a final budget for 2018-19 at the September 24, 2018 meeting. See meeting locations here.
Financial Statements by Month
(for the period ending)
- Bills Paid July 9, 2018 (PDF)
Required Financial Information
Public Act 096-0434 Requirements:
- Current contract with the Park Ridge Education Association (PREA)
- 2016-20 agreement as executed (PDF) and additional information about the agreement (news release and fact sheet)
- Side Letter of Understanding - Maximum Accumulation of Unused Sick Leave
- Side Letter of Understanding - Voluntary Early Retirement Incentive Plan
- Previous contract 2012-16 agreement (PDF) and additional information about the 2012-16 agreement
- Current contract with Park Ridge Teacher Assistants' Association (PRTAA)
- Current contract with Support Staff Council
Public Act 097-0256 Requirement - ISBE annual Administrator and Teacher Salary and Benefits Report:
Public Act 097-0609 Requirement: IMRF Salary Benefit:
Public Act 100-0154 Requirement: Prevailing Wage Cook County effective September 1, 2017
Fund Balance Policy (PDF)
Contracts over $25,000:
- Fiscal Year 2012-13 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2013-14 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2014-15 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2015-16 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2016-17 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2017-18 (PDF)
Intergovernmental Agreement with Park Ridge Recreation & Park District - adopted by the Board of Education September 10, 2012 (PDF)