April 17, 2007 Referendum
NEWS: District 64 Referendum Win is a Victory for Children (PDF)
- Connections Newsletter Referendum Q & A Special Edition (PDF)
- School Board approves April 17 referendum (PDF)
- Impact of a successful referendum on 2007-08 (PDF)
- Anticipated impact of April 17 referendum (PDF)
- District 64 enrollment history (PDF)
District 64 Financial Data
- Deficit to increase in 2008-09 (PDF)
- Budget Reductions for 2007-08 (PDF)
- Budget Reductions through 2006 (PDF)
- Per pupil expense compared to other districts (PDF)
- Per pupil expense 2001-05 (PDF)
- Teacher salary comparisons (PDF)
The "64 Forums" on January 11, 13 and 16, 2007 were sponsored by the Community Finance Committee to engage all members of the District 64 community in a conversation about the future of our schools and the financial challenges ahead.
- View the complete set of displays (PDF)
- Executive summary of feedback (1-22-07) (PDF)
- Community survey final results (2-1-07) (PDF)
Questions & Answers
- 5 Essential Questions & Answers about the April 17 Referendum (PDF)
- Other Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
Education Finance Fact Book (Currently unavailable for updating)
To help community members untangle the technical jargon often used in talking about education funding, a unique Fact Book made its debut on the District 64 Web site at the October 10, 2006 Board of Education meeting (PDF).
Volunteers researched and created chapters to provide fact-based descriptions and explanations to address community issues and concerns about education finance. The goal is to provide a central, handy resource for all community members interested in learning more about how education finance works and how financial decisions affect the quality of education offered to students.
District 64 thanks the members of the Communications Subcommittee for the generous contribution of their time and expertise in bringing this unique Fact Book to life. Members include: Craig Elderkin, chairman; Lynne Farmer; Georg Luxton; Bobbie Pallasch; Kathy Hurley; Jerry Mulvihill; Jerry Kenney; Rich Brendza; and, Steve Senf.
- Pay Student Fees
- Financial Report
- Financial Data - Current
- Financial Data - Prior Years
- Long-Range Financial Info
- ISBE Financial Profile
- Bid & RFP Documents
- Bus Information
- Community Finance Committee
- Staff Directory
- Search Staff
- Middle School Lunch
- Elementary School Lunch
- Demystifying School Finance Program
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.